IMS-DIA library is an expansive source for research and is one of the best in the country. This library is fully air-conditioned and well stocked with books, journals and numerous magazine subscription. It functions as a resource centre to provide knowledge to the most seeking.
HALL OF FAME
IMS-DIA recently inaugurated the “Hall of Fame” a state-of the-art auditorium with all the paraphernalia required to hold events especially in-house fashion shows including a ramp, light and music apparatus.
High-speed internet access round the clock on a fully wi-fi ready campus.
- Garment Construction and Pattern making Lab equipped with Juki Machines as per industry standards
- Design Studio is equipped with dress forms needed as per industry standards
- Photography Lab equipped with latest equipment
- Computer Lab equipped with latest technology, HP workstations, iMacs and softwares Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
IMS-DIA library is an expansive source for research. This facility has several audio and video material as well as subscription to increasingly popular and important online magazine for trend spotting and the latest in technology.
LABORATORIES, WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
IMS-DIA plays a significant role in spreading awareness of design through various workshops and seminars delivered at school and other campuses. The Academy opens its door for everyone to come and experience the world of design. The event brings together few workshops on design by professionals from the field, a fashion show and an exhibit of budding designers work at IMS-DIA.
- Interior Resource Centre, equipped with a library of brochures of all the construction & Interior materials & Carpentry tools like Wood & Metal Drilling machines, Finishing & Surface Grinders, Table saws, Jigsaws & Planers. etc
- Computer Labs, Equipped with latest technology, HP Workstation, iMac 7 machine and Softwares like AutoCAD, Photoshop, Corel DRAW, Autodesk 3ds Max 2018