- Fashion Design
- Costume Design
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Communication / Advertising / Promotion
- Fashion Retail
- Art Director
- Book Illustrator
- Freelance Artist
- Your own brand / fashion business
- Buying and merchandising
- Textile design
- Interior Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Creative direction
- Fashion expert
Everything is possible !
- Applicants will need to have cleared or appeared for the standard 12th board exam with a minimum 50% score in 10+2 level.
- English as a subject in 10th or 12th board.
- A good command of the English language, spoken & written will be an advantage.
Creative ability test – 60%
Interview – 40%
You will need to gain at least 60% of the aggregate marks to be considered for a place.
CREATIVE ABILITY TEST
- Creativity 40%
- Written English 10%
- General awareness 10%
Duration 30 minutes
The interview will assess a candidate’s communication skills, awareness of national and international fashion world, global environmental and social issues. The interview panel will consist of 3 academics.
For more details about the application process visit our website or call @ 9311124682 | Last date for submission of application forms – End of 24 July, 2021
DESIGN ENTRANCE TEST :
- Situation Test
- Personal Interview
IMS-DIA conducts an entrance examination for admission in the month of July/August each year. Admit card for the Design entrance Test (DET) via mail. Aspirants are informed that DIA admit card will not be shared by any other means such as by post or by hand under any circumstance. Bring the print of the admit card shared via mail. DET comprises of Situation Test 70% & Personal Interview 30%. Design Aspirants appear for the Personal Interview round post DET on the same day. Please carry your Portfolio if available on the day of DET.
- Admission is on the basis of IMS-DIA method of selection. The DIA Admission Cell systematically seeks evidence of the perception, attitude, aptitude, achievement and motivation essential for a challenging and satisfying design career. The objective of the tests and the interviews is to ascertain the above qualities.
- The Candidates appearing for the 12th Std or equivalent examination are not required to submit 12th / final year graduation Mark sheet, however the admission will be confirmed to selected candidates only on clearing the 12th std or equivalent examination.
- The incomplete application forms / not satisfying eligibility criteria will be rejected. The Design Entrance Test (DET) fees for such rejected applications will not be refunded.
- No official communication will be made regarding rejected application forms.
SEATS IN DEGREE PROGRAM
Jewellery Design – 30 Seats
Design Entrepreneurship – 30 Seats
Fashion Design- 30 Seats
Interior Design – 30 Seats
Dual Diploma in Design Entrepreneurship– 20 Seats
Interior Design – 20 Seats
Fashion Management – 20 Seats
Textiles for Fashion – 20 Seats
Fine Arts – 20 Seats
Design Basics – 20 Seats
Startup Strategies – 20 Seats
Fashion Illustration – 20 Seats
Boutique Management – 20 Seats
BFA Applied Arts – 10+2
from any stream – HSC, CBSE, ICSE
Admission form are available at Cost of Rs. 1,000 /-
- Online Payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/Paytm/Cash
- Demand Draft of 1050/- INR in favour Design & Innovation Academy, Payable at Noida Candidate have to write their names behind the demand draft & sent it to following address.
ADMISSION HEAD IMS DIA, DIA Building IMS Campus, Sector 62, NOIDA 201309
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark-sheet (Only if pass out)
- Age proof certificate
- Nationality Proof Certificate
- 7 color passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate
- No objection certificate / Migration certificate in the case of other State/Country
- Co-curricular & extracurricular activity proof certificates.
- Medical certificate